TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
1. DEFINED TERMS: “Expo” collectively means, the event or events, presented by the organizer Golden Future Expos “GFE” which collectively
refers to its agents, affiliates, representatives, and employees. “Venue” means the location where the Expo is held. “Exhibitor” means,
collectively, (i) the company or person that applied to exhibit at the Expo and each of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees,
contractors, agents, representatives, guests and invitees, as applicable.
2. CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE: This contract becomes binding and effective only when it has been agreed to by Exhibitor through online
registration, e-mail, fax, or mail. We may refuse acceptance of any contract for any or no reason. Notwithstanding anything herein to the
contrary, GFE may cancel this contract at any time without liability. GFE reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or
product for inclusion in the expo. GFE reserves the right to deny space to any category/industry type (i.e. Financial Services, Home Health
Care) when a certain number of booths (decided by GFE) in that category have been reached.
3. SUBLETTING OF SPACE: Space contracted for herein may not be transferred, assigned, sublet or shared with others without written
permission of GFE.
4. BOOTH PLACEMENTS: Priority for space selection will be given to all Sponsors. GFE will attempt to honor all booth placement choices
based on signed contract date AND payment made in full as required by GFE. However, GFE reserves the right to make alternative booth
placements at any time. GFE shall be the final authority in assigning space. GFE in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right and
privilege to re-assign an exhibitor to other space without penalty should it be in the best interest of the expo. GFE further reserves the right
to add, alter or delete from the expo’s floor plan at any time in its sole discretion.
5. EXHIBIT SET-UP AND DISMANTLING: Set-up starts at 7am on the day of each event. Dismantling starts at 3pm on the day of each
event. Exhibits must be set up by 9:45am the day of the expo unless extenuating circumstances make this impossible and permission is
received by GFE at least one week prior to Expo. Exhibitor understands that it is Exhibitor’s sole responsibility to set up the exhibition in the
space leased; GFE is not responsible for assistance with set-up, loading, and unloading of exhibit materials. All exhibitors must be present no
later than 9:45am the day of the Expo. Space must be occupied and attended during all hours of Expo. Unless prior approval is granted,
exhibits must remain set up until the close of the Expo at 3:00pm. Exhibitors dismantling early will not be offered any special consideration for
booth space at future expos and will be charged a $100 Early Dismantling & Departure Fee. Dismantling must be completed by 4pm on the day
of the Expo. In the event that booth space is not vacated, or items left behind by Exhibitor at the end of the Expo, GFE is authorized to
remove AND discard, at the expense of the Exhibitor, all exhibits and property, and GFE shall not be liable for any damages or loss.
6. BOOTH STRUCTURE: Each booth will be provided with and separated by dividing drapes at sides and rear. Draperies 8 feet high will be
provided across the back wall of each booth and 3-foot high drapes will be used at the sides. Exhibits shall be installed so that they will not
extend beyond the space leased. Any obstruction projected from the back wall of the booth or blocking the view of adjoining booths in any
way will not be permitted. If an obstruction is found, GFE may ask that it be removed. Exhibitors must have prior written permission from GFE
to make any structural changes to the booth space.
7. EXHIBITOR SALES: All Exhibitors conducting sales at the show must have a California Sellers Permit. Exhibitors are solely responsible for
the collection, reporting and payment of all taxes due as a result of selling products at the show.
8. EXHIBITOR RULES & GUIDELINES: The Exhibitor must put up an attractive, visually interesting display. You may not merely place
literature on your table. GFE will be happy to offer suggestions on ways to enhance your exhibit. Exhibitors shall maintain their displays in a
neat, quiet, and orderly manner. Exhibits that include the operation of musical instruments, audio video equipment, PA systems, etc., must be
arranged so as not to disturb adjacent exhibitors and their patrons. Boxes and/or literature are not to be piled up at the booth in an untidy
manner. Exhibitor is responsible for any damage to the building caused by its exhibit, employees or agents. Posting or fixing signs, banners or
booths to any permanent wall, woodwork, floor or other permanent portion of the building is prohibited without the advance express written
permission of GFE. All literature must be distributed and all business conducted from Exhibitor’s booth unless other arrangements have been
made in advance in writing with the Golden Future Expos. All persons, including Exhibitors, are prohibited from circulating throughout the Expo
and the aisles/parking lots for solicitation or distributing literature. Literature may not be placed on cars parked at the Expo.
9. EXHIBITOR MANUAL: Prior to the Event, GFE will e-mail the Exhibitor Manual to the “Event Contact” listed on the contract. The Exhibitor
Manual will include information integral to participation at the Expo, including but not limited to: additional exhibitor rules and regulations,
official contractor order forms, registration, shipping, utilities and building services, exhibitor display rules, and move-in, move-out schedules.
10. FOOD & BEVERAGE: Exhibitors must have prior written permission from Golden Future Expos AND a Temporary Food Permit from the
County Health Department in order to give out food or beverage items or samples (other than candy).
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INSURANCE: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GFE and its employees against any and all
claims demands, actions, damages, loss, cost, liabilities, expenses and judgements against GFE which arise out of or are proximately caused
by Exhibitor's exhibits, employees or agents. GFE does not guarantee or agree to protect Exhibitor against loss of any kind. Exhibitor
recognizes and agrees that, in entering into this Contract, it is not relying on or expecting GFE to provide any type of security or protection
against loss or damage of any kind and Exhibitor hereby waives any claims or causes of action relating to any such loss of damages. It is the
responsibility of the Exhibitor to secure Exhibitor Insurance in order to protect itself and its property against any loss or damage - a minimum
of $1,000,000 of General Liability with GFE as a additional insured. GFE is not an insurer of Exhibitor's business performance, success,
attendance levels or Exhibitor's property.
12. NON-COMPLIANCE: It is understood that, in the event Exhibitor fails to comply with any of the terms of this Contract and/or Rules and
Regulations of Venue, GFE reserves the right to terminate this Contract immediately, in which case Exhibitor shall be removed from the Exhibit
Hall, at Exhibitor's expense, Exhibitor's exhibit, employees and agents. GFE has the right but not the obligation to remove or cause same to be
removed at Exhibitor's expense if Exhibitor fails to do so immediately, and Exhibitor hereby waives and releases any and all causes of action or
claims of any nature arising out of such removal and all payments previously made by Exhibitor shall be forfeited and retained by GFE without
13. CANCELLATION OF EVENT: If for any reason GFE cancels and re-schedules the event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control
(such as acts of God, acts of war, governmental emergency, labor strike or unavailability of facility), the Exhibitor waives all claims the Exhibitor
might have against GFE for damages or expenses and agrees to accept in complete satisfaction and discharge of all claims against GFE. All
exhibitor contracts and fees will be moved to the rescheduled date.
14. CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT: In the event an exhibitor must cancel their contract, Exhibitor MUST provide written notice to Golden
Future Expos. In the event of such cancellation, received 60 days prior to the day of the Expo, GFE will refund 50% of total invoiced amount.
No refunds will be made on cancellations received within 0 - 60 days of the Expo and the full invoice amount must be paid.
15. NO SHOWS & NON-PAYMENT: Any Exhibitors who have contracted space and do not show up at the event will forfeit all monies. Any
Exhibitors who have contracted for space and have not paid for the show prior to show date will not be allowed to set up until payment is
made and will not be relieved from making payment by failure to set up for any cause whatsoever. Any Exhibitors who have contracted space
and do not show up at the event, are responsible for paying the invoiced amount in full.
|© Copyright 2005-2013 Golden Future Expos
All Rights Reserved
50+ SENIOR EXPO